IMPROVE YOUR SMILE WITH
You are looking to get white Teeth, improve the shape of a tooth or alter the feature of your gums; cosmetic dentistry is able to provide patients with the results they want. The goal of cosmetic dentistry is to be able to make the applicable changes and tweaks necessary to boost the aesthetics of your smile From Sharda dentist, jaipur then cognize more about cosmetic dentistry.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry:-
The purpose of cosmetic dentistry is to alter and improve the overall appearance of your smile and to boost a patient's confidence by helping them get the smile they want. Of course, there is a wide range of problems that can affect a person's smile such as:
. Chips and cracks
. Missing teeth
. Gummy smiles
. Misaligned or crooked smiles
Our cosmetic dentists offer different procedures that can improve not just the appearance of your smile but also your oral health, as well From laconic changes to more serious makeovers, we can offer it all to give you the ideal smile. Some ways in which cosmetic dentistry can improve your smile include
5 Ways to Improve your Smile with Cosmetic Dentistry:-
1. Get a whiter smile: - This is a simple and easy way to improve your appearance and to remove yellowing stains caused by diet and aging. This treatment is fast, safe and effective, producing long-lasting results. Teeth's whitening is the most popular cosmetic dentistry treatment. It removes stains, discoloration, and yellowing to give you a bright, white smile.
2. Replace missing teeth: - Having the gaps in your Teeth can make you feel Bad - conscious, but what if we told you that there is a restoration that could replace your teeth and feel just like the real thing? Ask Sharda dental about dental implants.
3. Straighten your teeth:- Did you know Invisalign? Invisalign is the modern way to straighten teeth. Instead of metal wires and brackets, Invisalign uses clear aligner trays to straighten your teeth gradually. If you have two teeth that overlap or you have a slightly crooked smile you could get dental veneers to help you straighten your teeth.
4. Cosmetic Bonding: - Cosmetic bonding is a tooth-colour resin that gets applied to your teeth to fix chipped teeth, whiten a stained tooth, change your teeth's shape, and more. It's an inexpensive way to hide smile flaws and make your smile feel like new.
5. Crowns: - A dental crown is used to restore a tooth's appearance, shape, strength, and function. It consists of placing a tooth-shaped cap over your teeth. Dental crowns are custom-designed to look and feel like a natural tooth. They are not subject to decay and are made of durable material to withstand years of wear. Crowns are also used to replace missing teeth with a dental implant.
Now You Are Ready to Improve Your Smile
Now you know what treatments can improve your smile, it's time to find a dentist who offers what you need. If you're looking for a cosmetic dentist in Jaipur, contact us!